My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

I am a wife and a mother. I have a gap in my teeth and funny thumbs. I have found that life doesn't always turn out the way you plan - sometimes the best things are not planned. My husband and I met in line for a roller coaster. We eloped 2 years later and were married by a one-legged Justice of the Peace. Our sons are 9 years apart and sometimes it feels like we are still riding that roller coaster. I like to write -- and love to think even more. Life is a complicated, exciting adventure and this is me sharing it with you as I try to cross my ocean.

Friday, October 27, 2006

gullible

i wanted warmth
you gave me ice.
i want to believe you
still tried.
you showed me
what you wanted me to see.
i still saw
what i want you to be.
game to play.
dice to roll.
shake it off,
erase your soul.
shallow,
empty shell.
watch me drown.
looking for deep.
in your cold hell.
who am i?
to tell you.
who am i?
to believe in you.
who am i?
no.
who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home